What Steps Are we Taking around COVID 19.
The safety of our clients and indeed chauffeurs is paramount in these unprecedented times.
Any chauffeur showing any symptom whatsoever, will immediately self isolate and advise us in order to contact any client that he may have been in close contact with.
The interior of our chauffeur vehicles have always been spotlessly cleaned and checked before and after every booking.
However, due to further advise, based on NHS guidelines we are now taking the following additional steps.
- Vehicle interiors will be cleaned down with a Dettol anti-bacterial spray with further attention taken to the main touch points e.g. door handles, arm rests etc. after every booking undertaken.
- We will no longer shake a clients hand upon greeting due to the possibility of unknown cross contamination.
- Sanitizing hand gel, anti-bacterial wipes and tissues are available for passengers in all our vehicles including throw away bags which can be sealed upon use.
- Newspapers and magazines will not be provided until further notice.
- Sealed water bottles will be wiped down with anti-bacterial wipes before clients consumption.
We hope that the steps we take will go some way to making your onward journey safe, and we can all hopefully move forward and stop the spread of coronavirus to many others.
Travelling using public transport will become extremely challenging over the coming days and weeks, if you feel that your business or yourself could benefit from the use of our chauffeur service please contact us for an informal, confidential, no obligation chat to discuss all available options.